Focused On Defending Washington Traffic Violations Since 1999
At The Law Offices of W. Andrew Phipps, our Newcastle firm has developed a focus on traffic-related issues that allows us to provide our clients with truly effective representation. Since 1999, we have been building cases that defend our clients' rights and their drivers licenses. Let us help you fight for the outcome you need.
Attorney Andrew Phipps has more than 15 years of experience fighting to help people secure effective resolutions to many traffic-related offenses such as:
- Speeding/traffic tickets — Defending yourself against speeding and other types of traffic tickets can save you from years of higher insurance rates and the possibility of losing your drivers license because of accumulated points.
- DUI/DWI — There ARE ways to fight Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges. We can help you protect your driving privileges and your record.
- Marijuana DUI — With the recent changes in our marijuana laws, more and more people are being charged with marijuana DUI rather than possession. We defend you against marijuana DUI charges.
- Reckless driving — Reckless driving and racing carry serious penalties. You need to put forward a strong defense.
- Hit and run — Leaving the scene of an accident can have you facing felony charges, especially if someone was injured. We know how to build strong cases against hit-and-run charges.
- Drivers license suspension and revocation — If you are facing a suspension or revocation of your drivers license, there are often ways that you can fight to preserve your driving privileges.
- CDL defense — If you rely on your commercial drivers license to earn a living, you know you cannot afford to let anything endanger it. Our firm can help you protect your CDL.
At the Law Offices of W. Andrew Phipps, we challenge all varieties of different driving and traffic tickets. If the police have left you with any of the following, our attorneys can help you make things right.
- Alcohol - Consuming in Moving Vehicle
- Backing Into or From an Alley
- Blocking Traffic
- Brakes - Defective
- Cell Phones
- Child Restraint
- Cross Walks
- Expired Tabs
- Defective Mufflers
- Driving In Bike Lanes
- Emerging From Alleys or Driveways
- Failure to Yield Right Of Way
- Following Too Close
- Freeway Improper Access
- HOV Lane
- Improper Turns
- Lane Change
- Left Turn Violations
- License Plates
- Minimum Speed
- Motor Cycle License
- Motorcycle Face Shield
- No Insurance
- No Turn Sign
- Operating Vehicle in Single Lane
- Passing - Overtaking on the Left
- Passing - No Passing Zone
- Passing - Overtaking on the Right
- Red Lights
- Right of Way
- Speed - General Speed
- Speed Too Fast For Conditions
- Speed in Posted Zone
- Speed on Arterial Highway
- Stop Signs
- Stop Signals
- Tail Lamps
- Throwing Debris
- Traffic Control Devices
- Traffic Lane Changes
- Turn Signals Required
- Turns - U Turn Restrictions
Effective Traffic Ticket Defense
Putting forward an effective defense against traffic violations can help you avoid consequences like jail and fines as well as save you money on insurance for years to come. To schedule a free initial consultation with a skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney, call 425-688-0787 or contact us online.