So you've just been pulled over by an officer. What should you do?
Any time you are pulled over:
- Do give the Officer your requested papers - drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.
- Do be courteous and cooperative.
- Do Not admit to speeding.
- Do Not argue with the officer.
- Do blow into a breath-test machine AT THE POLICE STATION.
- Do give blood at the hospital if the DUI involves any accident or suspected drug usage.
- Do Not perform any Field Sobriety Tests. You are not legally required to perform these tests.
- Do Not take any breath test on the side of the road. Tell the Officer you would like to take a breath test at the station.
Call us at 425-688-0787 or use our contact form to set up a FREE confidential consultation and find out how we can help you keep your driving record clean.